One-stop-shop for all Construction and Building site security services
The cost of vandalism, fire or property crime to construction, demolition or building sites is significant. Not only does this cause delays in projects but theft of valuable assets such as tools, machinery / equipment and potential injury of intruders or children are a real risk.
To overcome these risks, Secure Empty Property provide a one-stop-shop for all construction site security requirements. So providing a single point of contact and single invoice to help cost control with either a daily hire charge or purchase option.
Traditionally, site managers would have to juggle different suppliers for fencing, traffic barriers, access control, scaffold alarms, CCTV and lighting to provide a high level of deterrence to intruders. Secure Empty Property’s construction site security services is now available offering risk assessment, specification of appropriate security measures and fast deployment nationwide.
Our comprehensive approach includes:
- Temporary Heras fencing systems
- Concrete vehicle barriers (TVCB)
- Vehicle and pedestrian gates
Site area security
- CCTV and video verified intruder alarms
- Mobile Tower intruder alarm systems
- Remote site monitoring
- Mobile uniformed patrols
- K9 dog units
- Solar PIR activated lighting
- Temporary Sitex – type steel security shutters
- Portable Internal intruder and fire detection alarm
- Remote property monitoring
- Void Property Inspections (VPI)