Your browser does not support JavaScript!

Broker – Should I inform my insurance broker my property is vacant?

Yes – any change in the property occupation or condition should be communicated to your insurance broker in writing. Many insurers will give a period of grace (sometimes up to 3 months) before the conditions of their unoccupied property insurance must be met. This generally includes isolation of utilities, weekly inspections, lock changes and enhanced security measures.

Back to Resources

Download our latest brochure

Please fill out your details to access our latest detailed brochure (PDF)