We like to give our customers confidence we are good at what we do and we are delighted to announce we have increased our accreditation’s with the SSAIB ‘Security Systems and Alarm Inspection Board to cover the Design Installation & Maintenance of CCTV systems.
This scheme is for companies who design, install, commission or maintain CCTV systems. The scheme aims to ensure that companies providing these services do actually work to appropriate standards and codes of conduct.
Our company has proven we have appropriate expertise in the relevant areas (e.g. system design, installation, commissioning or maintenance), our employees are competent with relevant experience.
Systems designs must be appropriate to the nature of the risk identified; complaint with relevant legislation (including Human Rights Act and Data Protection requirements as appropriate) and satisfy the agreed operational requirements.
Companies looking for approval under this scheme must:
- Install and maintain equipment in accordance with the relevant European Standards and/or SSAIB Codes of Practice.
- Have appropriate management systems and procedures in place.
- Have relevant personnel security screened.
- Have appropriate insurance cover.
- Have suitable premises, equipment and vehicles.
- Have trained staff and implement training procedures.
- Have sufficient systems installed and/or maintained to allow a trading history to be demonstrated.
- Provide service and repair cover.