The Company provides temporary security services and associated services to property landlords who have vacant properties that are at risk of deterioration, vandalism and damage by being empty.
Properties vary from large industrial units to small residential properties owned by commercial, local authority, private and registered social landlords. The configuration of the security solutions provided can be steel security doors and screens or combined with innovative electronic security utilising GSM/GPRS battery operated alarms and detectors which are linked to a 24hr NACOSS approved remote monitoring station.
Job Summary :
Being part of a two man team fitting and removing temporary security doors and screens and GPRS/GSM battery operated alarms with wireless detectors. This includes measuring properties to be secured, meeting necessary property managers on site for access or collecting keys from a specified location and then securing the property as required.
Applicants will need to hold a current driving licence preferably without points and be over 25 years old for vehicle insurance purposes and should ideally live within 15 miles of the depot location yet to be finalised. This position involves outdoor work with some lifting required with screens and doors so you need to be physically fit. Ideally you will be flexible as there can be plenty of overtime and share some weeks of the month on a call-out rota basis for out of hours attendance service.
Full training at our head office location will be undertaken on all aspects of the role in installation and removal of security products including Health & Safety.
- Must be able to communicate accurately both by telephone and in administration procedures
- Present yourself in a smart professional manner as you will be dealing with clients and representing the business.
- Problem solve and use your own initiative
- Flexible with working hours on some occasions
- The successful applicant ideally would hold an SIA ‘security industry authority license’.
Package Detail Summary:
- £17,500 per annum starting salary after successful 3 months probationary period plenty of overtime on top
- 40 hour week as standard 8.30 -5.30 with an hours break
- 20 Days paid holiday a year accrued on the basis of 1/52nd of your annual entitlement for each complete week worked plus statutory holidays ‘holiday year 1 Jan-31 Dec’
- Uniform and PPE supplied
- Position is subject to a satisfactory CRB check
Interviews will be held locally, training will take place in Lancashire.